Welcoming a puppy or kitten into the family is adding a new best friend to your life.
At Sacramento Animal Hospital we will ensure your new addition gets the right care from the start. We offer puppy and kitten wellness exams at 8, 12, and 16 weeks of age.
During A Puppy/Kitten Wellness Visit We Will:
- Complete a thorough physical exam
- Create a vaccination schedule
- Test for parasites and perform any essential diagnostic testing
- Discuss spaying/neutering, training resources, and nutritional health
- Check for signs of growth-related issues such as heart murmurs and skeletal changes
- Answer any questions you may have
Why are vaccinations so important?
Your little one hasn't yet built up their defense against common and potentially fatal diseases. Vaccinations stimulate their immune systems to produce the necessary antibodies to combat these harmful germs.
Why are multiple rounds of vaccinations necessary for my puppy or kitten?
These additional doses are crucial in building strong immunity, especially when your pet is new to vaccinations. Administering them at specific intervals brings your pet's immunity up to full strength.
To set your puppy or kitten on the path to good health, call us to schedule their first wellness evaluation today.