Sacramento Animal Hospital offers comprehensive veterinary care for your pet's long-term health and wellness, including:
- Pet wellness care — From routine check-ups to preventive care, we keep the health and happiness of your pet at the forefront with our pet wellness services.
- Ultrasound and digital radiology — At Sacramento Animal Hospital, we use state-of-the-art digital radiology, which decreases the stress on your pet by drastically reducing the time required to take X-rays.
- Pet dental care — Regular professional cleaning is critical to maintaining your pet’s health. At Sacramento Animal Hospital we offer full-service dentistry. From routine cleanings to surgical extractions, we use the latest technology to help your pet.
- Reproductive consultation — Your animal's reproductive health is critical to its overall well-being. Our team of doctors offers specialized breeding advice and care.
- Veterinary surgery — At Sacramento Animal Hospital, we are equipped to perform a wide range of routine surgeries, as well as advanced procedures such as splenectomies, intestinal foreign body removal, and large mass removals. In addition, we use the services of a board-certified surgeon to perform specialized orthopedic and major soft tissue surgeries at our hospital.
- Dog Training Classes — Our trainer, Jean Gauchat-Hargis, is here to offer assistance with any behavior problems you may have with your dog. All classes and private lessons are taught using positive reinforcement techniques, making it an enjoyable experience for both you and your pet. This method of training strengthens the relationship of dog and handler based on trust, not fear.
- LASER Therapy — Making our patients more comfortable as fast as possible is a major part of what we do. Laser therapy is revolutionary approach to treating many diseases. It is a tool with broad range of applications to help patients feel better faster.
- Assisi Loop/PEMF technology — Pulsed electromagnetic field technology (PEMF) is another method used to help relieve pain in our geriatric patients as well as to speed healing in post-operative pets. Please set up a time to speak with one of our doctors to find out if these modalities are right for your pet.