Accepting Resumes for Receptionists, Kennel Assistants, Veterinary Assistants, and Registered Veterinary Technicians
Are you looking for a change where you are a respected and appreciated team member? Do you enjoy working in a team setting and find fulfillment in helping pet owners obtain amazing veterinary care? Then, we might be a great match!
Applicants must possess the following:
- At least one year of experience working in a veterinary practice
- Confidence and compassion, with the ability to interact with friendly professionalism, both in person and over the phone.
- Desire to be an advocate for patient health and to continuously learn and grow as medicine evolves.
- Basic typing and computer skills and the ability to learn how to use practice management software.
- Ability to multitask is a must
- Industry-competitive compensation
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement Plan
- Generous employee pet discounts
AND SO MUCH MORE!
Please submit cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if interested in joining our team. We're looking forward to getting to know you!