Sacramento Animal Hospital’s Progressive Approach to Your Pet’s Health and Wellness
Sacramento Animal Hospital offers comprehensive veterinary care for your pet’s long-term health and wellness, including:
- Pet wellness care—From routine check-ups to preventive care, we keep the health and happiness of your pet at the forefront with our pet wellness services.
- Ultrasound and digital radiology—At Sacramento Animal Hospital, we use state-of-the-art digital radiology, which decreases the stress on your pet by drastically reducing the time required to take X-rays.
- Pet dental care—Regular professional cleaning is important to maintaining your pet’s teeth. We use advanced digital dental radiology and modern and safe ultrasound equipment to clean each tooth thoroughly above and below the gum line.
- Pet nutritional counseling—Some pets require special food, and all pets benefit from a balanced diet. Our trained and certified staff is available to help you choose the right diet for your pet to keep him or her happy, healthy, and active.
- Reproductive consultation—Your animal’s reproductive health is critical to its overall well-being. Our team of doctors offers specialized breeding advice and care.
- Veterinary surgery—At Sacramento Animal Hospital, we are equipped to perform a wide range of routine surgeries, as well as advanced procedures such as splenectomies, intestinal foreign body removal, and large mass removals. In addition, we use the services of a board-certified surgeon to perform specialized orthopedic and major soft tissue surgeries at our hospital.